Sunday, December 6, 2009

#4 Idol Fever Coming To NZ :)

I nearly died when I heard this particular announcement on the radio. Literally. I had my moment shaking my hands in my face and running out of my room to tell mum. She was much less than enthused than I was about my idol's visit to New Zealand. Mums reaction: "I'm working and so is your dad"- I'll BUS! whatever it takes, I'll be there(unless I'm working). If anyone followed the latest Australian Idol fiasco then you'll know who I'm talking about. STAN WALKER, he's a babe, he has an amazing voice & he was born and bred in NZ; Chea Bo. These are the only reasons why I bothered following this particular season, and boy was I lucky, he WON! So this Tuesday 4.30 at Sylvia Park the new star is coming for a signing and hopefully I'll get a picture with him...maybe a hug ha :) & it'll be on here as soon as possible, so come back and check. I'M SO EXCITED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBUdQPK86k


No comments:

Post a Comment