Sunday, December 6, 2009

#3 Season Change, SUMMER <3

Woke up this morning to my mother commenting on the good looking boys on the tele- I didn't bother looking, they were choir boys in a cathedral- I could hear their high pitched voices that haven't gone through puberty yet- plus, the narrator told me so ... really mom? About an hour later I decided to hop out of bed, it took a lot of effort I must admit but the weather has been cruddy lately so it didn't really matter if I slept in right? thats my excuse anyway. Yeah, well today the sun decided to behave and voila! its rays are shining and there seems to be no ugly blemishes in the sky!. As we all know too well, as the seasons change so does our bodies, i.e; Summer: toned, ab-rippling, cellulite free and Winter: Flabby, unsightly rolls, double chins and wobble. Its human nature, we all go through it... and it sucks. God however, knew this was going to happen, and created autumn and spring for us to get back in shape before we reveal ourselves to the world! Unluckily for us New Zealanders, we got the back hand of this regime and pretty much got winter all year, yummy huh? eh no. This may just be an exposé of my personal body matters, but I'm sure others - men and women, will all agree with me, or, I'm the only one :P. So if you're coming to New Zealand for a 'babe fest', of course there will be those skinny-minnies that are tan and wonderful, but just look out for that pudgy one, don't stare at her and prod her; she's working on it, we've missed out on two seasons!


Top: Winter Body
Bottom: Hello Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment