Saturday, January 23, 2010

#14 VENT!

It's been a tough week, from the relatable words from punkrock group- Blink 182, 'work sucks, I know'; too true. I guess wherever I go, there will always be that one person who thinks its amusing to make your day miserable. As if I'm not busy enough already, the person who shall not be named feels she has to dump her load onto me, according to her-"Theres not enough trays..Bwhackblahblah" when in reality. I'm not the dish washer. SHE IS. I do it with a smile on my face. Mother insists that I put on a calm exterior even though I'm burning up on the inside; maybe a smile is too generous- smiling through clenched teeth; more like. I'm fully doing her a favour, then to complain? Theres only so much of the line that you can cross, she's built a house over the stupid line. What makes it worse, is that when the boss comes 'round to say Kia Ora, she acts like a timid mouse and does her job, LIKE SHE'S SUPPOSED TO, she's a beast with a mouse costume, sneaky sneaky! If you're having a tough day at work or have been; I feel your pain- join the club.I say, take a deep breath or have a LONG shower- that's what I did...it kinda works?, but having this blog to vent on hits the spot! ;) Ciao!




















I look like this guy, womanised-and with no words jutting out of my head.

2 comments:

  1. heh heh heh

    Don't let her get to u Chloe....it's not worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't!
    I'll just complain on here :P!

    ReplyDelete