Monday, January 18, 2010

#12 A Precious Life Lost.

This will be a more demure entry from me this time. It is not one of happy thoughts or quirky views, it is one of pure grief and utter loss for the ones that stood close to this young man. Though I can't say I was a close friend of Joe Humphrey, I was connected to him through many friends, therefore their loss is reflected onto me and has affected me just as much. I met him once, and I guess his charm rubbed off on me a little as there is nothing I can say that is bad about him, he was known to be kind, a good friend; a keeper. When I heard the news it came as a huge shock- a crazy wake up call. It's so dissapointing that for myself and others to realise that life is so great, we have to lose a loved one in return. Joe according to many, lived his life to the full & taught us all the lesson that life is too short, we come and go at any time. It is what you make of it. Joe's life wasn't lived in vain- he was taken away too early but that doesn't mean he didn't leave his mark on the world. Do something outrageous, let your hair down; embrace what the world has to offer. Rest In Peace Joe; <3

No comments:

Post a Comment